Please complete and submit the form below. A representative will follow up to confirm the form was received.
2/3/2023 7:22:34 PM
Performance and Pricing Information
Please select your performance, fill in the quantity field, then click the 'Add' button for total due.
Teacher & Student Information
Please complete the following information for each class and grade level attending the performance.
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION
If travelling by car or bus, please provide number of vehicles to help the theater gauge parking.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds unless an event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- Final payment or Purchase Order needs to be received 30 days prior to the show date selected
- Deposits can be transferred between performances prior to the due date if available within the season.
- Failure to make your final payment by the balance due date will result in the release of your seats and forfeiting of your deposit.
- A group may request additional seats depending on availability. Credit will not be given for unused seats.
- The Gallo Center for the Arts is currently following state and federal guidelines for the COVID-19 pandemic. Every effort will be made to keep schools updated with changing policies.
- Please leave all backpacks, cameras, cell phones, ipods, food, drink, candy, gum and small toys at school or on the bus. BACKPACKS ARE NOT PERMITTED INSIDE THE THEATERS.
- An ASL interpreter is available upon request. Interpreter requests and requests for other special accommodations would need to be made at least 30 days prior to the event. To do so please call (209) 338-5020 or email email@example.com.