Frequently asked questions
- Can I pay for my membership over time?
- Yes, you can spread the payment for your Friend of the Center or Center Circles
membership over a 12-month period. Just indicate how you would like to schedule
your automatic credit card payments on your contribution form, or contact the Development
Department for more information.
- Can my credit card be charged automatically?
- Yes, you can request to have you credit card automatically charged each month by
joining our Friends+ program. You can also contact the Development Department to set up your automatic payment plan.
- How do I renew my membership?
- You will receive a renewal form and envelope in the mail two months before your
membership expires. Simply complete the form and mail it back.
- What is Broadway Bound?
- Broadway Bound is a special morning where you and a guest can enjoy a complimentary
continental breakfast on the Center’s 2nd floor lobby followed by a behind-the-scenes
glimpse of a Broadway performance being brought to the stage. In addition, you’ll
learn more about the magic behind the curtain with a presentation by the Gallo Center’s
- Can I give a membership as a gift?
- Giving a membership as a gift is fantastic way to support the arts while sharing
the benefits of becoming a Friend of the Center, or a member of Center Circles.
Please click here to make a gift membership.
- I joined this year, can I still upgrade to the next level?
- Yes, you can upgrade at any time and you’ll automatically be recognized at your
new giving level and receive the additional member benefits.
- I am a member of Center Circles. Can I use
the Carnation Room during a Resident Company performance?
- Yes, members of Center Circles may use the Carnation Room prior to and
at intermission of all performances at the Center.
- I have made several donations over my 12-month membership
period. Will this move my expiration date to 12-months after my most recent contribution?
- No, your membership expiration date will stay the same each year regardless of the
number of donations you make during your 12-month membership period. For example,
if your first contribution was in June, you’re renewal date will always be the end
of May each year.
- I am eligible to receive year-round access to the
VIP Ticketing Telephone Line. How do I access this service?
- Please contact the Development Department for current information on this.
- I have made several donations over my 12-month
membership period. Will I be asked to renew at my current level?
- You will be invited to renew at current level; however, any contribution you are
able to make at the time of your renewal will be much appreciated.
- How can I donate by check?
To submit a donation by mail, download this giving form and send it to:
Gallo Center for the Arts
Attn: Development Department
1000 I Street
Modesto, CA 95354
- I would like to make a donation of stock, what should I do?
- If you are interested in making a donation of stock, please contact Carla Whitehurst by email or 209-338-5031 for transfer information.
- Do you accept matching gift contributions?
- Yes! Having your employer match your contribution to the Center is a great way to double your membership amount. To receive this matching gift credit, simply submit a completed matching gift contribution form from your employer with your check. We’ll do the rest!
To find out if your employer has a matching gift program available, contact your human resources department.